BOOK VIA THIS WEBSITE AND IN YOUR CABIN ON ARRIVAL WILL BE:
- FREE LIGHT BREAKFAST PACK PER PERSON
- FREE BOTTLE OF WINE
- FREE LINDT CHOCOLATES
(Please state your preference for red or white wine when booking. Valid for bookings of 2 nights or more. Does not apply if initially enquired or booked via a commissionable third party. Not valid in conjunction with any other offers)
Free unlimited wifi access in all cabins and all public areas, you will be given access codes on arrival.
Overview of Promhills Cabins property
Booking Conditions and Cancellation Policy :
- 50% deposit will be taken to confirm your booking and balance is due 7 days prior to arrival. If you book within 7 days of arrival, payment will be taken in full at the time booking. For travel agent bookings, 50% deposit, then the balance 30 days prior to arrival, full payment at time of booking if arriving within 30 days.
- Cancellations with more than 30 days notice – 25% fee
- Cancellations with less than 30 days but more than 7 days notice – 50% fee
- Cancellations with 7 days or less notice – 100% fee
- Making an enquiry is not a booking and we reserve the right to confirm bookings to the first person to complete a deposit payment, regardless of who enquired first.
- $50 administration fee applies to changes/cancellations to any confirmed booking
- Date changes are only permitted with more than 30 days notice (admin fee applies). ONE date change per booking is permitted, then cancellation applies.
- $10 admin fee will be charged if the card you have given us declines and we need to contact you to seek alternate payment method and then re-process your payment(s)
- We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover you for any unforeseen circumstances
- We do not accept pets under any circumstances. Bringing your pet may result in additional cleaning fees and/or your booking being forfeited or cancelled, booking conditions will still apply
- Bringing more people than your confirmation letter states (including babies and children) may result in additional charges and/or cancellation of your booking, cancellation policy still applies. If you falsify your booking and arrive with more people than you booked for, we have no choice but to cancel your booking if the additional person/people breach our maximum occupancy permits.
- Unfortunately, very rarely, circumstances beyond our control mean that we may need to cancel a booking. If this happens, we will refund you 100% and assist you with the contact details of alternate accommodation providers.
- Promhills Cabins property is for the exclusive use of our guests ONLY. Visitors are only allowed with owner's permission, extra conditions and a charge may apply. Please discuss with us if you are planning to have family or friends visit you at Promhills Cabins during your stay.
- By confirming a booking and paying a deposit, you agree you accept our terms & conditions and authorise us to charge your credit card for any additional charges or damage caused to Promhills Cabins property (including smoking inside the cabins, extra guests, day visitors, theft, damage, late departure, excessive cleaning).
- Credit card security & photo ID is required upon check in. PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to use a debit card (even if it has a Visa or Mastercard logo on it) we may require either a credit card be provided on check-in or a refundable security bond to be taken from the debit card.
This cancellation policy is for direct bookings only. Third party website bookings, travel agent bookings or voucher bookings may have a different cancellation and/or payment policy, refer to your third party booking confirmation letter. If you have booked via a third party who has provided us with your email address, we will also send a confirmation so you know we have received your booking, however, your original third party booking cancellation policy terms and conditions prevail. If you have not received your confirmation email, please check your junk mail first, then Contact Us and we will resend.